If you’re using a WordPress website (you should be), these simple instructions will walk you through setting up Google+ authorship on your site. If not, don’t worry, I’ve included links to several articles below that can walk you through the process.
Have you ever been cruising through Google’s search engine results pages to find that certain results are paired with a thumbnail-sized profile picture of the content’s author? Ever wonder how you could make it so your picture accompanies listings for the content you’ve authored? Then boy is this post for you!
Through Google Authorship, Google allows you to associate the content you’ve published with your Google+ profile, pulling your profile image and other information into the search engine results for the content you author.
- Google’s Quick Authorship Setup Using Email
- Google’s Article “Google Author Information in Search Results
- Search Engine Land’s Definitive Guide to Authorship Markup
Latest posts by Rita Chaires (see all)
- Anatomy of a Perfect Law Firm Website: 17 Steps to More Traffic and Clients [Infographic] - January 9, 2014
- The Definitive Guide to Legal Blogging: 7 Steps to a High Traffic Law Firm Blog - November 26, 2013
- Anatomy of a Perfect Law Firm Website: 17 Steps to More Traffic and Clients - November 18, 2013